Thursday, April 15, 2010

A note

In life we are tested by major changes, delayed promises, impossible problems, unanswered prayers, undeserved criticism, and even senseless tragedies. He tests faith through problems, hope by how we handle possessions, and love through people. Thank you for testing my character to reveal my weaknesses, prepare me for more responsibilities, and making every day and each second as a growth opportunity to deepen my character, demonstrate love, and to depend on you. During the last time between the last album, I am amazed by your beautiful, unending, persevering(the list will go on forever) love & because I learn something new from it everyday, & this is what I want to tell the world. I will sing of your love with every breath in me. Thank you father God. "You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you." -Isaiah 26:3

SNSD's Tiffany,
Excerpt,
letter from Oh!



In the beginning I started off liking SNSD because of another member(which is Jessica), but through countless hours of watching videos and listening to their songs, my attraction was drawn to this other lady in which she exhibit caring(and biblical) qualities amazingly surprising for a celeb to have. This other member of SNSD is none other than Tiffany.

I was flipping up other videos of theirs, like Hello Baby( a variety show, in which they act as moms to babysit a baby), Tiffany always has surprised me by showing care towards the baby in a passive (but very visible) way, as she as problems with babies, but we can see that she really loves the baby in her way.

What about her talk on the chat system at their fansite? Quoting biblical verses and pictures of her praying before performances, and lastly her letter, it makes me so amazed at her character that she is publicly announcing what is she singing for and her faith in God in so steadfast that despite what other thinks she post biblical advices on their fansite. Makes me realize that celebs are still human after all. And I do pray for her as well, as she prays for the multitudes of the fans as she ministers through her voice.

Now, this is what kind of qualities that I search for in my future spouse man. Come on, she's pretty , she's biblical.. well what more can you ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home